Saturday, March 5, 2011

"How to lose a guy in 10 days?"

Hello there!


"How to lose a guy in 10 days?" is the movie that I have watched couple of days ago. Yes I know it is an old movie. It came out in 2003. Matthew McConaughey makes a bet with his co-workers that he can get a woman to fall in love with him in just 10 days. They go out to a restaurant and while there, he accepts the wager. He is so sure of himself that he says it can be any girl and that they can choose. And the lady chooses a girl, and he bets on it. But little does he know, it's the wrong girls he is about to bet on. Kate Hudson, who is a writer at a magazine line who is working to write on how to get rid of a guy in 10 days. It's a Romantic Comedy. And trust me it is very funny on how both are so sure that they will be very successful on their bets. She does all the things that will drive him crazy and break up with her, and he does all the sweet things that a girl can easily fall for. But when they do spend all this time together, they end up falling in love. 


Now, I'm sure at some point in our lives, we must have had a guy or a girl that we could not stand. And from experience, I know I did. I don't really know what exactly it was that bothered me about him but I knew for sure I did not want to see him. He was nice, sweet but just annoying. Well, my point is that it's not only in the movies that we see situations or relationships like this one. Another thing, do you also think that once someone doesn't treat you right more like makes you chase them, is it really true that it just gets more interesting? Because think about it this way;  good girls end up with bad boys or vise versa. This is just a saying I have heard. And looking around seems like it might have a little bit of truth in it. Is anyone out there that feels this way? The movie's situation is kind of different. They start on a bet with no feelings and then once they get to know each other they start growing feelings. Is it the time that we have to give to our partners in order to make things work out, or tolerate them? "How to lose a guy in 10 days?"


"How to lose a guy in 10 days?" Movie Trailer. You can watch and decide, is it the time that we should give one another or tolerate?