Hey everyone!
My title might seem a little weird, yes I know. But I can't help and wonder do movies that we watch, seem to play a role in our life? Do they effect us emotionally and mentally? I am someone who watches movies all the time. And when I mean all the time, I mean everyday. I do go to school and work but I always make that time for me to watch a movie. In relation, I tend to watch a lot of Romantic Comedies, Romantic Dramas, Foreign Romance, and Classic Romance. I feel that I find something that fits me in all different categories of Romance. Because everyone goes through relationships and through it, we all have the ups and downs. And sometimes, makes me learn to appreciate that someone. As we might have heard it a million times by now " You don't know what you have till it's gone", the saying never proved itself wrong. I will cut it short now, but think about it when you watch a movie isn't there a point where you stop for a moment and think?