Hello!!!
Today as I left work, I remembered the conversation that I had with my co-workers. Even though I wasn't there to hear where the conversation started from but they ended up talking about comedy movies, based on true story movies and just stories that are made up due to creativity. I know one girl was completely against watching movies that were based on true stories. She said that she feels depressed to know that it is real. She even said that she got a nightmare once when she watched one. I replied as saying well don't you think anything you watch that is fiction does happen in the real world? I know there are movies that are exaggerated. But what about the love stories or the real life sufferings that they go through?
However I do agree with her, I did feel emotionally and physically down when I had watched one myself. The movies name is "The Stoning of Soraya M." It was a real story about a women. A women who did not deserve anything that took place in that movie. I was teared into pieces. My heart couldn't take it to see what happens back then and even now. Because if I can remember correctly, there are not many true story based movies made as much as fiction movies.
The real question is what do we prefer to see? Real or Fiction?
"The Stoning of Soraya M" Movie Trailer.